-
January 29th, 2003, 01:36 PM
#121
Inactive Member
It was probably on her breasts
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
My PSO memory card was corrupted! I lost 4/5 characters! A lvl 93, 58, 52, and 22! Plus all the items! I had about every rare in the game! T_T Fucking Sonic Team! This is their fifth PSO release and they still left fucking glithces in it!
-
January 29th, 2003, 02:14 PM
#122
HB Forum Owner
IRT Xel: Damn, sorry to hear that. Can't you somehow backup your games? Like I could do with the Nexus memory card on the Dreamcast.
WRT that G1 scene: No, it had to be her ass (Justin was behind Feena, right?)
-
January 29th, 2003, 10:17 PM
#123
Inactive Member
I dun remember, bee awhile ^^;;
No, cause if you couldc opy or back it up, then duping'd be rampant, now only real hackers can dupe.
-
January 29th, 2003, 10:33 PM
#124
HB Forum Owner
Just wait till Nexus/Interact develop their memory cards for GameCube
-
January 30th, 2003, 11:15 AM
#125
Inactive Member
(yeah, yeah, Justin was behind, on a really narrow tube...)
Sorry to hear that Xell. My brother also deleted the savefile of DOA2 i had, with all the extra costumes... i'll have to play DOA2 again, i guess...
-
January 30th, 2003, 05:43 PM
#126
HB Forum Owner
That was the funniest part of the game so far [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, well, it rivals when they were declared the Brave Couple. Justin is still too on the slow side... if I was Justin, I would have taken advantage of the situation at Gambo [evil grin]. Plus I'd be like:
*GRANDIA I DISC 1 MINOR SPOILERS*
?
?
?
[They are launched to the island where they have to defeat the fire dragon. They fall on the floor.]
Feena: I hit my fanny [img]frown.gif[/img] .
Justin: Really? Oh poor thing, let me caress it so you get better [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
**
IRT Melfice: Download a saved game
-
January 30th, 2003, 09:25 PM
#127
Inactive Member
Justin is pretty slow, I really can't stand him.
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!
There is absolutely no way he could have really beaten Gadwin in a fight.
-
January 30th, 2003, 09:34 PM
#128
HB Forum Owner
Having good stuff in your item pack and equipping the accessory that gives you an extra combo attack could do the trick, even so, it wouldn't be as easy as it is in the game.
-
January 31st, 2003, 12:26 AM
#129
Inactive Member
*G1 and G2 SPOILERS!*
!*
!*
!*
!*
!*
!*!
uh... Gadwin really sucks... first he's slower than Mareg in his death bed, and 2nd, u see his stats? lvl 31 Justin to lvl 31 Gadwin has at leat 2x his stats, and about 30 more HP! not to meniton Gadwin wears purple -.-
-
January 31st, 2003, 09:35 AM
#130
Inactive Member
No... i can play again, i like fighting games!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks